- Office : (208) 301-1623
Send a Message
Commercial Sales & Leasing
Moscow, Idaho Office
Shelley Bennett is a Broker with Kiemle Hagood’s Brokerage Division, Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho’s premiere Commercial Real Estate Company. She is a licensed REALTOR® in Washington and Idaho. Shelley owned and operated Palouse Commercial Real Estate, the areas first exclusively commercial real estate office for eight years and recently sold the company in April 2018.
Shelley has over forty years of experience and knowledge of real estate and specializes in the office, retail, industrial and general commercial leasing, sales and land development.
INDUSTRY & COMMUNITY
- National Association of REALTORS®: Member
- Commercial Brokers Association: Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM): Member (since 1993)
- INNOVIA Foundation (previously the Inland Northwest Community Foundation Board of Directors): Board Member 2011—2019
- Palouse Commercial Real Estate: Owner, June 2010—April 2018
- Team Idaho / Washington Real Estate: Co-Owner, 2005—2011
- Eastside Marketplace: Redevelopment Director, Leasing Agent and Management Consultant: 1992—2013
- Bennett & Associates Real Estate: 1990—2005
- State of Washington REALTOR® License: Since 1982
- State of Idaho REALTOR® License: Since 1979
DEVELOPMENT & SPECIAL PROJECTS
- Eastside Marketplace, Retail (150,000 GLA on 15 acres) Shopping Center: Redeveloped center with family from empty to thriving center.
Sold in 2013.
- Residential Development Assistance, Entitlement, Platting and Marketing: 18 residential land development for clients from bare land to
- Palouse River and Coulee City Railroad Dispositions: 2001—Current
- Gritman Medical Center Expansion Acquisition, Environmental, Demolition Management: 1996—2000