Brokerage Services (Commercial Sales & Leasing)
Brandon Peterson is a Broker in the Commercial Brokerage Division of Kiemle Hagood, one of the Inland Northwest’s largest real estate companies specializing in sales, leasing, and management of commercial/investment properties. Brandon began his real estate career in 2003 while completing his Bachelor of Arts in Business Management. Initially, Brandon focused on residential real estate sales and investments and then transitioned into commercial real estate, which he specialized in until 2011.
In 2011, Brandon pursued an opportunity to expand his knowledge and experience and entered a career in Business Development and Commercial Banking with Sterling Bank, which he then transitioned to Wells Fargo Commercial several years later. During this time, Brandon gained invaluable banking, credit and investment analysis experience working with clients.
Taking his knowledge and experience, Brandon decided to focus on his own real estate portfolio from 2019 to 2021. Brandon and his team acquired, renovated, stabilized and managed a portfolio of properties. With Brandon’s unique skills and understanding of real estate, commercial banking, and investment sales, he is positioned to successfully assist his clients as they pursue their real estate and financial goals!
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Broker - State of Washington
- Whitworth University - Bachelor of Arts Degree: Business Management and minor in Economics
- National Association of REALTORS®: Member
- Spokane Association of REALTORS®: Member
- Commercial Brokers Association: Member
- Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS®: Member
- CCIM 101 Completion and is a CCIM Candidate
- Whitworth University Alumni / Student Mentorship
- Greater Spokane Incorporated
TRANSACTION OF NOTE
- 55 Unit Apartment Complex-Spokane Valley $2,500,000, sold five years after acquisition for $5,500,000.
- 40 Unit Apartment Complex-Spokane Valley $1,500,000, sold six years after acquisition for $5,400,000.
- Participated in over 250 real estate transactions.
- Leased Cool Smiles 8,000 SF with $1,500,000 in Tenant Improvements.
- Purchased 1926 and 1924 E Sprague for $380,000, invested $300,000 in renovations, after two years property valued at over $1,600,000.