James G. Quigley
Brokerage Services (Commercial Sales & Leasing)
Jim Quigley is a Managing Broker in the Brokerage Division for Kiemle Hagood, one of Spokane’s largest real estate companies specializing in sales, leasing, and management of commercial/investment properties. Jim is a licensed REALTOR® and has worked in the real estate business since 1981. During that time, he has overseen the construction, financing, leasing, sales, development and management of properties totaling in excess of $850 million. Jim has been with Kiemle Hagood since 1991, specializing in the sales, development, and leasing of commercial real estate and health care property.
In 1981 Jim graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History, with minors in political science, social studies, and coaching, from Washington State University. Jim went on to receive his teaching certificate and continues his education in real estate by attending various classes and seminars on issues pertinent to that business. In addition to handling his own commercial property listings portfolio and maintaining a large client base, Jim is actively involved with several trade, civic and community organizations. Some of these include:
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC): Member
- Washington Association of REALTORS®: Member
- Washington State Commercial Association of REALTORS®: Member
- National Association of REALTORS®: Member
- Spokane Association of REALTORS®: Member
- Member: St. Stephens Episcopal Church
- Coach: Spokane Youth Sports Association (Basketball & Baseball) Pony League Youth Baseball
TRANSACTIONS OF NOTE
- Sale: 60,000 SF Hotel for redevelopment to office for corporate client.
- Sale: 12 acres in Spokane Valley, Washington. Mr. Quigley represented prominent Regional Health Care Provider in purchase.
- Leasing: 32,000 square foot Tractor Supply Company in Walla Walla, Washington.
- Sale: 13.88 acres to Home Depot in Liberty Lake, Washington.Sale: Lincoln Heights Shopping Center in Spokane, Washington to be valued at $5.2 million.
- Sale: 16.5 acres to retail developer at Liberty Lake, Washington, anchored by Safeway Stores, Inc. Estimated total project value to be $20 million. Mr. Quigley acted as both Listing Agent and Selling Agent.
- Sale: 40+ acres to Central Valley School District for new high school and middle school in Liberty Lake, Washington.
- Build-to-Suit: 5 Safeway Stores, Inc. locations in Eastern Washington and North Idaho. Mr. Quigley represented both Landlord and Tenant. Estimated value of each transaction was $10 million.
- Leasing: 25,000 square foot retail building on Third Avenue in Spokane. Mr. Quigley represented both Landlord and Tenant.
- Leasing: 30,000+ square feet to a Regional Health Care Provider. Mr. Quigley represented the Tenant.
- Tenant Representation: multiple national, regional and local tenants.
- Development: 2.84 acres of land in downtown Spokane to a mixed-use restaurant and motel site. Estimated value is $5,000,000. Mr. Quigley acted as both Listing Agent and Selling Agent.
- Development: MOD Pizza, Lewiston & Moscow, ID
- Numerous special projects and assemblages.