Kiemle Hagood is redefining real estate, creating value for our lives, and powering progress in our communities. We unite clients, community leaders and employees to find solutions that drive community opportunities. While our business is and always has been real estate, our passion will always be community.
• Partnering with civic and business leaders to help solve community challenges through real estate
• Actively support and participate in community, business and trade organizations.
• A culture that puts people first and cares about employees, customers, clients
• Employees are well-versed in local market knowledge while actively encouraged to be engaged in their communities.
• Guided by the golden rule, high moral standards and community contribution.
Our Commercial Brokerage and Property Management departments are comprised of 21 experienced brokers and 15 licensed property managers and leasing professionals serving the Intermountain Northwest. We currently manage over 7 million square feet of office, retail, medical office, industrial, and general commercial space, as well as 1,100 multi-family units, nearly 900 of which are providing homes for low-income citizens.